Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thanks for the Feature!

I sat down at the desk this morning with my coffee and proceeded to check my email like I always do.  It's normally a bunch of junk email with just an occasional nugget of useful information.  This morning though I had a fantastic surprise!  I saw I'd been mentioned on Twitter and discovered my blog post from yesterday was featured today in a Parent/Teacher Daily newsletter from Living Montessori Now!




I seriously love Living Montessori Now, and if you've never checked it out, definitely make the time.  Fan them on Facebook too to get quick access to awesome free daily printables and lots of other wonderful posts!

What a great way to start the morning!  Thanks Deb, you made my day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words and for sharing my e-newspaper, Casey! It was my pleasure to feature your post. I LOVE your Peter Rabbit activities. Your math activity and sensory tub are awesome! :) Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete