Saturday, January 19, 2013

Facelift!


Say goodbye to the old logo, and welcome in the new.  My new logo and banners were created by my good friend who I'm relentlessly trying to convince to open her own Etsy shop!  She's a phenomenal photographer and clearly very good at design!  I gave her an idea of what I wanted, and she literally made it happen in minutes!

 Out with the old, and in with the new!

I was a little hesitant to change the design, but since I've also changed the focus of my shop and recently branched out elsewhere on the interwebs, I felt it was an appropriate time.  Next month, Handmade by CJ will be celebrating it's one year anniversary on Etsy, and I'm excited to have everything streamlined before that happens.

As sort of a checklist to myself to make sure I've updated all the correct places, and as a guide to Handmade by CJ here are links to where you can find and follow me on the web:




I think that about covers it!  Check all your bookmarks, follow me wherever you can.  I'm very excited about the new look.  Now just to get back to work on more posts and products!  Thanks everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment