Friday, January 25, 2013

Meet Madeline

I had so many ideas for posts I wanted to do this past week, but alas nothing but laundry, taking out the pukey trash, and comforting sick kiddos before I got sick myself got done!  So those posts will have to wait until next week.  I did however receive a wonderful present in the mail yesterday, that is going to allow me to do so many more doll things in my shop.  I'm so excited about her that I just had to share this now!

So here she is.  Meet Madeline!  We'll call her Maddy for short.  It was the name I was planning on giving to our baby girl, but we went with something very different (and I wouldn't change it for the world).  She is a custom made Blythe doll from Takara Ice Rune RBL mold.


We celebrated her arrival with a little song and dance.


But it didn't last long.  She was worn out from her long trip here all the way from Portugal!

She's already taken to modeling which is good.  Here she is in my pink Valentine's doll hat already listed in the shop!


Now I get to start working on more hats and clothes for little Maddy!  Watch the shop for new items!

No comments:

Post a Comment