Friday, March 8, 2013

A Rabbit's Whisper

It's no secret that I love bunnies.  I have as long as I can remember.  My mom often jokes about when I was little, and I'd want something with the Playboy bunny on it.  I didn't know at the time what Playboy even was, I just saw a bunny!  There's also a running joke in my family about a giant bunny I saw in the backyard as a kid.  I still swear I saw it, and they still laugh!

Anytime I get a chance to use a bunny in something, I do.  So it should be no surprise that this weekend's treasury also includes a bunny (well two actually).  I didn't start off creating the treasury for a rabbit theme however.  I started off picking my favorite items from the four featured shops this week; those shops are listed below.  Then I chose another four PCF team shops as per the weekend treasury game rules.  After that I started searching the Etsy wonderful for grey and spring.

As the treasury started to come together, I love the greys I had found, I love the softness, and I was quickly reminded of my favorite soft grey thing....bunnies!  I pulled up my Etsy favorites and added some bunnies to complete the treasury.  That part was super easy, because my favorites are filled with bunnies!

Here's a snapshot of the treasury and a link below to view the treasury on Etsy.



This week's featured shops:
Be sure to click on the treasury, add it to your favorites, and share a comment!  What's your favorite item from this week's treasury?  The handmade polymer clay beads have already sold today!  I always think it's exciting to see sales from featured items.  I don't know if it was the treasury that sparked the sale, but I like to think that I helped in some small way.  My favorite item in this collection is the rabbit photograph.  I'm obsessed with photography now, and I think it's a wonderful closeup.  I'm hoping this summer when the bunnies come out in the backyard, I can snap a few closeups of my own!

On a sad note, yesterday my Shmetsy tool stopped working.  I have only been using the tool for a little over a month now, but became addicted to the ease of making treasuries with it!  It's difficult to go back to the "old way" of making treasuries and sending convos to the featured shops one-by-one.  I've contacted Shmetsy but haven't received a response yet.  I'm hoping it gets fixed soon!  I already miss it!!  

Hope you have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment