Saturday, March 30, 2013

Weekend Wishlist

This installment of weekend wishlist is featuring my favorite animal in honor of this very special holiday weekend.  I absolutely love this time of year because you get to see bunnies everywhere you look.  I know bunnies have absolutely nothing to do with the real reason for the holiday, but its an added bonus for me!


That Not My Bunny



Flat
lebunnybleu.com



Tech accessory
nordstrom.com


Handpainted Bunny Bookends
anthropologie.com






Above are links to some of the awesome items featured in this wishlist.  I've had the lebunnybleu shoes on my wishlist for a while.  I actually have a few pairs on a Pinterest wishlist board!  The Anthropologie bunny bookends are quite adorable.  I'd use those to hold up all of our bunny books including "Guess How Much I Love You" and "Bunny, My Honey", two of my favorites!!

I keep telling myself to get one of those adorable bunny iPhone cases, but I always talk myself out of it because it'd be impossible to put in my pocket or purse with those big ears and tail.  But it's just so darn cute, that talk is getting harder and harder.  Even if I only use it around the house, I think it'd be worth it!

Hope everyone has an amazing Easter weekend.  I'm hoping to see some real bunnies while we are out hunting for Easter eggs and enjoying the spring weather that has finally arrived!  Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment